www.friendee-freda.com

The Mazda Bongo Friendee & Ford Freda Owners Club
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:59 am 

Hello To You all, New to Club, but now into 2nd Year as an Owner of a 97 Bongo, I've already burnt rubber around Cornwall in 2008, and Most of Scotland in 2009. Both Road Trips, had over £300 worth of Fuel, go throught the fuel Tank. With over 1,600 miles covered in the 2 week drive's.
I just Love The Bongo, and haven't felt this way about any other Car- Van - Rust Bucket I've had before. lol.
I just installed a Tow bar on it Yesterday, and Looking around for a 2/4 berth twin axle Caravan, for this years planned Road trip.
I have a Awing that came with the Bongo, which is in Good Condition, and any decent offer for it will secure it. (Massive Metal framed Stand alone Tent).
I've seen others worth £300 on searches through the internet, but willing to let it go for less than Half that price.
Due to fact I'm getting something that goes on back of Bongo with Wheels. (A Caravan). lol.
I'm also thinking of giving a Donation, from the sale of the Awning - Tent to The Haiti Appeal. So not alonely will you get a good Tent, but Ironically Someone over there might get a Tent off the Rescue Charitys. (They only want Cash, not Material Goods).
I'm Based in a Village in Kent Nr Maidstone, and There is a Castle one mile down the Road from here, so don't try Looking me up Yorkshire way, unless I'm Driving around that area on Holiday, which Ironically has come up, as a Possible place to visit this Year.
The Only Question I need to ask, is how does one get Fuse Box information, to findout what Bloody Fuse, has Blown again? lol.
Take Care, Delstuart (Stuartmazda329).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:38 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Stuart ...

Welcome to The Club!

simon :D